TV Thread

Carl

RIP Brother
Watched and enjoyed River on Netflix. Quite intense. Skarsgard is excellent.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Nobody has mentioned this.

Looks like something to do for the summer.

Anybody read the comics?

Starts tonight.

D

Deuce

So GOT delivers again. I'll admit, I got a little emotional at the end. It'll go down as top 3 sad scenes of the series, included with Ned's final scene and Sansa's scene with Ramsey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So GOT delivers again. I'll admit, I got a little emotional at the end. It'll go down as top 3 sad scenes of the series, info with Ned's final scene and Sansa's scene with Ramsey.
Agreed on all counts. It's a show that you just feel like it was so well planned out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nobody has mentioned this.

Looks like something to do for the summer.

Anybody read the comics?

Starts tonight.
This show is dogshit.

It is like Rogan smoked pot, dropped acid, then ate some shrooms.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
So GOT delivers again. I'll admit, I got a little emotional at the end. It'll go down as top 3 sad scenes of the series, included with Ned's final scene and Sansa's scene with Ramsey.
Yea man it seems to be getting better every week.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This show is dogshit.

It is like Rogan smoked pot, dropped acid, then ate some shrooms.
I have one recorded and was waiting to get a few to watch them. Am I wasting my time?

Cotton

Staff member
Just saw it last night...

Is Hodor really dead?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just saw it last night...

Is Hodor really dead?
Well it didn't show him dead but with them revealing Hodor was actually his fate I'd say he's either dead or a white walker now

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Can't see how he could've made it out alive, he was going to hold the door as long as he could, and then you can imagine what happens once as long as he could runs out.

Cotton

Staff member
Well it didn't show him dead but with them revealing Hodor was actually his fate I'd say he's either dead or a white walker now
Good call. Obviously, that's very plausible.

junk

Not So New Member
Might get to see Benjen Stark again next episode. Rumor is that the actor that played him earlier is on the cast list for the next episode. Bran and Meera need someoe to come bail their ass out.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Might get to see Benjen Stark again next episode. Rumor is that the actor that played him earlier is on the cast list for the next episode. Bran and Meera need someoe to come bail their ass out.
It's interesting because it could be in the form of a dead man who has risen by the white walkers. It could just be normal Benjen Stark. Or god knows what else. I wonder if they will find the "North Grove" which popped up in the TellTale Games version of Game of Thrones. Or something sort of similar to it.

Carl

RIP Brother
Did not think that episodes 5-6 of the Night Manager were up to scratch. A trifle disappointing.

NARCOS on the other hand is quite remarkable. if you haven't taken the time to watch, please do so.

Top Bottom