TV Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What in the fuck did I just watch?

D

Deuce

TWD

Morgan as Negan is solid. But the death cliffhanger is garbage. It can't be a main character like Glenn because people will want to see how he goes. You can't just start next season with a bloody body in the road and say it's him. It's probably Rosita or some shit. I just hope it isn't Eugene.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
TWD

Morgan as Negan is solid. But the death cliffhanger is garbage. It can't be a main character like Glenn because people will want to see how he goes. You can't just start next season with a bloody body in the road and say it's him. It's probably Rosita or some shit. I just hope it isn't Eugene.
Well they could always show the beating to start next season. With that being said I guess Aaron. He just hasn't played much of a major role in the series. And has been even less of a character as of late

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well they could always show the beating to start next season. With that being said I guess Aaron. He just hasn't played much of a major role in the series. And has been even less of a character as of late
This cliffhanger sucks. With the way spoilers are revealed with the internet any more, it will be all over by the time filming starts for season 7. People will notice who isn't there for filming. And if they killed somebody like Aaron off, it will be doubly gay. Negan is the biggest villian the TWD has seen, bar none. Him offing Glen in the comic was a major thing. To cheapen it on the TV show by having it be a spare character will be a let down. It should be somebody like Glenn, Daryl, Abraham, or Michonne that gets it out of the people that are there. Obviously, it can't be Rick or Carl, and the others wouldn't be enough. Maybe Maggie would be, but I really doubt they'd go that far with her being pregnant.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Totally fucking gay. And no, I am not putting spoiler tags on that shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This cliffhanger sucks. With the way spoilers are revealed with the internet any more, it will be all over by the time filming starts for season 7. People will notice who isn't there for filming. And if they killed somebody like Aaron off, it will be doubly gay. Negan is the biggest villian the TWD has seen, bar none. Him offing Glen in the comic was a major thing. To cheapen it on the TV show by having it be a spare character will be a let down. It should be somebody like Glenn, Daryl, Abraham, or Michonne that gets it out of the people that are there. Obviously, it can't be Rick or Carl, and the others wouldn't be enough. Maybe Maggie would be, but I really doubt they'd go that far with her being pregnant.
No question it was a stupid way to end the season and it was just a cheap way to try to keep people interested and talking about the show until the next season starts. They want people picking it apart and finding out who it is ahead of time because it means people are still talking about the show during the off time. Unfortunately it just has a cheap feel to it.

D

Deuce

A cliff hanging waste of fucking time.

The scene leading up was perfect. But they screwed up the punchline.
:lol @ booze's hatred for the ending blinding him to time stamps. Iamtdg was referring to something else entirely.

Cotton

Staff member
A cliff hanging waste of fucking time.

The scene leading up was perfect. But they screwed up the punchline.
My post was actually in reference to that fucking video clip that was posted above mine. But, yes, that was a shitty ass way to end TWD season.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol @ booze's hatred for the ending blinding him to time stamps. Iamtdg was referring to something else entirely.
:lol

His post confused the shit out of me right at first. I was like "That video clip didn't have a cliff... oooooooooh, he is talking about TWD".

Carp

DCC 4Life
I just kind of quit watching TWD about 4-5 weeks ago. It was still good and all, but I just got bored with it. After the Glen is dead thing...I started to lose interest...then they had something similar with Darryl. It sucks because I really loved the show, but just seemed like the same thing over and over again. Looking back now I think they reached their high point with the season 1 finale.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Shitty episode. Wish Carol would just throw herself on a zombie already.

Also disappointed that Negan didn't fret over how he didn't want to look racist by killing a minority, ect...

dallen

Senior Tech
I just kind of quit watching TWD about 4-5 weeks ago. It was still good and all, but I just got bored with it. After the Glen is dead thing...I started to lose interest...then they had something similar with Darryl. It sucks because I really loved the show, but just seemed like the same thing over and over again. Looking back now I think they reached their high point with the season 1 finale.
I quit watching after the 3rd season I think. I just read how the season finale ended. Dumb.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I quit watching after the 3rd season I think. I just read how the season finale ended. Dumb.
They troll their own fans. I read an article prior to the season starting and Andrew Lincoln was talking about something happening in this season got him so worked up that he punched a wall because there was something so crazy that happened that he just lost it. He was probably referring to the finale scene...so we'll find out next year.

:flip

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
TWD

Since the TV show tends to stray away from the comics, my bet is that it wasn't Glenn. My guess is that it's Eugene. You can rule out the women because after delivering the first blow Negan says "He's taking it like a champ." So it has to be one of the guys.

Top Bottom