TV Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Be prepared for those accents, don'tcha know.

Wait, you are one of them.
You need an account to watch on that site. Props revoked.

And no, people in Minnesota and North Dakota don't talk with that accent. Not sure why they feel the need to add in that over the top accent. Seems kind of silly.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You need an account to watch on that site. Props revoked.
Hey, sorry you didn't pay for cable or satellite. Tried to be nice.

Next time, read the reminders which were posted in this thread, Mr. Man.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Hey, sorry you didn't pay for cable or satellite. Tried to be nice.

Next time, read the reminders which were posted in this thread, Mr. Man.
It asked me my provider, and I clicked on it. It still says I need to make an account.

Ain't nobody got time fo' that.

Carp

DCC 4Life
TWD
So when the guy said they did not have a choice when they attacked Alexandria...who or what are pulling the strings?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
TWD:

I'm holding out hope that that that was actually Nicholas being ripped apart. As others have pointed out, Nicholas fell on top of Glenn so maybe Glenn was protected by Nicholas' body. Maybe he crawled under the dumpster.

D

Deuce

TWD:

I'm holding out hope that that that was actually Nicholas being ripped apart. As others have pointed out, Nicholas fell on top of Glenn so maybe Glenn was protected by Nicholas' body. Maybe he crawled under the dumpster.
I don't see how that would be possible. It looked pretty definite.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I don't see how that would be possible. It looked pretty definite.
He wasn't in the Talking Dead Memoriam. So there's still hope.

I won't give up on Glenn.

Carp

DCC 4Life
TWD:

I really hope that he did not find some crazy way to get out of that situation. If they show an open man hole cover or something, that shit will be lame. I have loved the first 3 episodes of this season so far, but vague endings like this annoy the shit out of me. Also, that was a weak ass way for him to go out. The other guy commits suicide, so he dies? Lame. I know this is some way showed how Glen saw the good in people and tried to rehabilitate peeps, but I would have preferred to see his head bashed in by Lucille.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I really hope that he did not find some crazy way to get out of that situation. If they show an open man hole cover or something, that shit will be lame. I have loved the first 3 episodes of this season so far, but vague endings like this annoy the shit out of me. Also, that was a weak ass way for him to go out. The other guy commits suicide, so he dies? Lame. I know this is some way showed how Glen saw the good in people and tried to rehabilitate peeps, but I would have preferred to see his head bashed in by Lucille.
This the main reason that I hope he's still alive. The way they killed him off is way too weak for a character of his ilk. That's the way you'd expect one of the random Alexandrians to die not one of the core characters of the series.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So who is leading the Wolves? Seemed like they were doing what they were doing because someone else was directing them. I really hope they don't change the name of the Saviors to the Wolves...that is gay.

Top Bottom