TV Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
TWD

So the Whisperers are coming...has to be what the W means.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
TWD

So the Whisperers are coming...has to be what the W means.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. It should get really good soon. Aren't they the ones that wear the walkers skins? In the comics do they do it for protection or are they crazy?

Kbrown

Not So New Member
[MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION]

Ok, after the The Last Man on Earth's latest twist, I can see it working long-term. Should be good.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Carol is fast moving up my list of favorite characters on TWD.

Melissa McBride is such a good actress. That scene was chilling. Not sure if I'll ever be able to eat a cookie without looking over my shoulder again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Melissa McBride is such a good actress. That scene was chilling. Not sure if I'll ever be able to eat a cookie without looking over my shoulder again.
The wife got angry at that scene. "All the kid wanted was a cookie!"

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

Carp

DCC 4Life

Me too...apple sauce! Dear god.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Oh snap! The Yellow King is on The Following now. Booyaw!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Better Call Saul was a homerun tonight. I've always liked Mike, and to get an entire episode dedicated to his backstory was awesome.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I must have completely missed something. Where was there a W?
Yes...on a walker this last show and there were on some walkers in the trunk of that car with all the walker torsos and pieces. Some sites are saying Whisperers are too early, so they are speculating that it means Wolves...which we have seen. Although the Wolves are The Saviors.

Rev

Staff member
Yes...on a walker this last show and there were on some walkers in the trunk of that car with all the walker torsos and pieces. Some sites are saying Whisperers are too early, so they are speculating that it means Wolves...which we have seen. Although the Wolves are The Saviors.
There were some carved in trees as well.

Rev

Staff member
Better Call Saul was a homerun tonight. I've always liked Mike, and to get an entire episode dedicated to his backstory was awesome.
The best episode so far.

Top Bottom