TV Thread

D

Deuce

That's what I was going to say.

And since you are into pissing yourself off, Irish...watch Carnivale as well. Or kick yourself in the balls. Same sensation.
I haven't watched that yet and plan to at some point, but only after ive gone through the complete catalog of completed series I want to see. Hell, I may watch The Wire again before I do.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I haven't watched that yet and plan to at some point, but only after ive gone through the complete catalog of completed series I want to see. Hell, I may watch The Wire again before I do.
:towel

I have watched it 3 times and I picked up something new every time, you appreciate the characters motivations even more once you know how they end up.

D

Deuce

:towel

I have watched it 3 times and I picked up something new every time, you appreciate the characters motivations even more once you know how they end up.
You know something is great when it makes something like whittling wood into mini furniture cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carl

RIP Brother
So, for my sins, I have started to watched the West Wing. Never watched before. I am already through 30 episodes, but not sure if I am up for Herculean task of 160 episodes.

I might make it through season 2. we shall see,

D

Deuce

I've always been a big user of HBO Go and Showtime Anytime, but now the Showtime app has added live streaming of their two channels instead of just previously recorded and uploaded stuff.

Now I'm really never going to work.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The Mindy Project is a really funny show.

I thought I would hate it because Kalling was pretty irritating on the office, but she is pretty funny in this show, between this and The New Girl Fox has some pretty good comedies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Also,the Following ended up sucking balls it went of the cliff the lat couple of episodes and I have no idea what they do for another season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Season 5 of Fringe is finally on Netflix.

My rage after watching four seasons realizing there was a fifth not available a few weeks ago is now quelled.

D

Deuce

Also,the Following ended up sucking balls it went of the cliff the lat couple of episodes and I have no idea what they do for another season.
I think the next season is a lot of the same from the first with the actual following taking the lead as the bad guys instead of having the main one. That creepy girl will be their ring leader.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I was just about to post that. Bryan Cranston is greatness.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I just assume they are totally going to fuck up the end of Breaking Bad, but man, I can't wait.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
If he just simply dies of cancer I am going to be pissed.

Top Bottom