Tucker Carlson Out With Fox News

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If you didn't see his interview with Tucker Carlson, you really should.

It was excellent.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I need more coffee.
No laps, it wasn't that obvious. :lol

@Texas Ace Is there a way to watch the whole interview without paying? I thought that was a subscription only thing, but maybe it's out there now.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

One of the best excerpts from that interview, but honestly the whole thing is great.

Nayib Bukele is a huge supporter of the Republican party and not so much a fan of the Democratic party, and for that I can't blame him.

I've always been more red than blue, but there was a time when I shared views with both. However, we've reached a point where both are going to the extreme and while I'm not to crazy about that, I would much rather have a radical red country than a radical blue one.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
After only a few minutes of watching, he's dead on about how important savings is, how destructive inflation and endless money printing are, and how this is basically theft. Also how (obviously) crime and security are huge issues.

His glass of water GDP example was funny, too.

It's almost amazing this guy is in power. The CCP and allies will be training their guns in him with full force.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
One of the best excerpts from that interview, but honestly the whole thing is great.

Nayib Bukele is a huge supporter of the Republican party and not so much a fan of the Democratic party, and for that I can't blame him.

I've always been more red than blue, but there was a time when I shared views with both. However, we've reached a point where both are going to the extreme and while I'm not to crazy about that, I would much rather have a radical red country than a radical blue one.
Agree with most of this, but how is the right getting so radical? The left would tell you this president is an extremely dangerous radical extremist for doing things like locking up MS13 members. And maybe he is on some things, I don't know him well, but the vast majority of what he says he is basically common sense. Or what used to be common sense.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Agree with most of this, but how is the right getting so radical? The left would tell you this president is an extremely dangerous radical extremist... And maybe some things are, I don't know him well, but the vast majority of what he says he is basically common sense. Or what used to be common sense.
They're getting radical in the sense that neither party has any interest whatsoever in working with one another or doing what's best for the American people.

It's now about doing what's best for their own party, everyone else be damned, and going against each other out of spite like a bunch of school girls.

It's sad to see where American politics is today. But again, I'd rather it be extreme right than extreme left.

So let's get Biden the fuck out of office already.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's almost amazing this guy is in power. The CCP and allies will be training their guns in him with full force.
I don't know him well, but the vast majority of what he says he is basically common sense. Or what used to be common sense.
Oh dude, the bleeding hearts have been campaigning against him for quite some time.

Both here in the states and in Latin America.

He managed to do the unthinkable -- he turned El Salvador from the most dangerous country in Latin America to the safest.

El Salvador is literally the safest country in Latin America now! I can't stress enough what a monumental feat this is. And he did it by going to extreme measures in dealing with the the gangs that terrorized the country, specifically, the MS-13.

He has the military hunting them down. And those who aren't killed are captured and treated like animals -- just as they should be.

Fuck those pieces of shit.

But you know the bleeding heart liberals can't have that! God forbid that you would treat a terrorist like a terrorist.

Fuck their rights.

Where were these human rights assholes when these monsters were stealing money from the elderly, killing young men who wouldn't join the gangs and raping girls of all ages?

I honestly fear for him because he's making a lot of enemies on the blue side and they are already trying to label him a potential communist.

:jerk

I hope he lives and runs the country forever because of all of the amazing changes for the better that he's made for the country.

He has the highest approval rating of any president in the entire world.

Tourism is up by something crazy like 200%. The next Mrs. Universe pageant is there as well as some huge surfing competition that typically takes place in Australia.

They're building the first crypto currency city in the world there too.

It's astonishing what he's accomplished and I can't wait to see it for myself when I go in December.

I just wish my grandmother had lived long enough to see it.

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What a champ!

:towel :towel

What you're seeing in that second video is all of those animals being transported overnight to a new supermax prison that he built far away from the major towns so that they're isolated like they should be.

It's a beautiful sight.

Top Bottom