Trevon Diggs Tears ACL - Out For Season

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
IDK, I think losing Diggs is going to be a bigger problem than fans are making it out to be.
Of course, but you have to be able to move forward as it's no use dwelling on it. Good coaches keep developing their talent and depth for this very purpose.

Compare with post-Jimmy Barry where they literally had an entire draft explicitly to bring in backup players and then mostly ignored them.

Yes, we're not going to be as good without Diggs, but we're better prepared for the game of attrition football is than we have been since the early 90's.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
What makes this defense special is the pass rush and the depth/versatility we have off the edge and on the back end, particularly at safety.

Losing Diggs hurts obviously but we still have 3 starting caliber CBs plus Mukuamu who can and has filled in situationally, plus a deep group of safeties who can handle slot duties here and there.

Half of you were raking Diggs over the coals after the 49er playoff game and saying we shouldn't resign him so I'm not sure where the consternation is coming from.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Half of you were raking Diggs over the coals after the 49er playoff game and saying we shouldn't resign him so I'm not sure where the consternation is coming from.
I'd say he got more grief for not tackling in the Tampa game. Nice to see that getting paid inspired him to tackle in the Giants game.

Top Bottom