Training Camp

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He's not a progress stopper at all.

A progress stopper is a mediocre veteran who takes snaps away from a young up and comer who needs to play so he can get better.
...or someone with not much skill who’s only starting because he’s a pet cat high draft pick?

In other words ... anyone with little to contribute who’s taking snaps from the guy who should be being developed

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
...or someone with not much skill who’s only starting because he’s a pet cat high draft pick?

In other words ... anyone with little to contribute who’s taking snaps from the guy who should be being developed
Yea but the guy he's a pet cat of isn't here anymore

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Like jsmith said, the guy who he was a pet cat of is no longer here. And also, he barely played at all last year. How was he supposedly blocking anybody by being inactive?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The two highest dollar signings we made in FA were DT's, then we went and drafted another in the 3rd, I don't think anybody is going to give two left fucks about what happens with Hill.

I think it's damn near 50/50 he's even on the roster come opening day.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This all started joking about when Hill was going to be released, so if you actually think I think he’s really going to be a progress stopper... no.

But if they play him, he will be.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The two highest dollar signings we made in FA were DT's, then we went and drafted another in the 3rd, I don't think anybody is going to give two left fucks about what happens with Hill.

I think it's damn near 50/50 he's even on the roster come opening day.
Yeah I really think if the guy makes the roster thos year he will have earned it. Doesn't look at all to me right now that the Cowboys coaches are putting any faith in the guy which is good. He hasn't earned that right.

Top Bottom