Tornado in Moore, OK

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Little close, eh?
That is intense. My wife's sisters house got spared somehow. She says it leveled blocks on both sides of them and just picked up and spared their block. Insane.

midswat

... soon
I really hate to hear about the third graders. Fucking horrific.

Cotton

Staff member
Yes, Westboro actually had the audacity to picket in OK City after the tornado.

Nice response by the Okies.

Cotton

Staff member
We pray for your destruction. We pray for God to send tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis … whirlwinds of every form and size … to slaughter you malicious, violent americans. And when our Father answers our prayers by dropping a relentless torrent on the vile citizens of Oklahoma … we rejoice and wash our “feet in the blood of the wicked”. (Psalms 58:10) That simply means that we are fully refreshed at the very thing you find most calamitous!

[snip]

So, as we look upon Oklahoma … filled with the terror that only a Sovereign God can bring with His whirlwinds … we are again refreshed that He heard our prayer and showed Himself strong for his people. We say with energetic joy: “Thank God for the Oklahoma tornado, and the dead rebels, one and all!”

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/05/17722-hundreds-of-motorcyclists-guard-funeral-of-9-year-old-tornado-victim-after-westboro-baptists-threaten-protest/

The turnout to thwart them was very impressive, but the fact these morons get to use our freedom of speech for shit like this is atrocious.

Cotton

Staff member
On the WBC website, members say they are protesting because of the vandalism they suffered over the weekend while protesting at the funeral of McAlester serviceman Jason McCluskey.

They say quote “the Lord curses them by killing Oklahoma’s children and casting them into Hell.” Furthermore, their website reads “Thank God For More Dead Children In Oklahoma!”

Kbrown

Not So New Member
We could just ignore these people instead of giving them run every time there's a tragedy.

Cotton

Staff member
We could just ignore these people instead of giving them run every time there's a tragedy.
Easy to say when it's not your kid's funeral.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
On the WBC website, members say they are protesting because of the vandalism they suffered over the weekend while protesting at the funeral of McAlester serviceman Jason McCluskey.

They say quote “the Lord curses them by killing Oklahoma’s children and casting them into Hell.” Furthermore, their website reads “Thank God For More Dead Children In Oklahoma!”

That is fucking stunning. I hope someone lobs grenades into their Sunday service.

Cotton

Staff member
That is fucking stunning. I hope someone lobs grenades into their Sunday service.
Kenneth has a point. All they want is attention, but the emotional image of them picketing a child's funeral infuriates me.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Kenneth has a point. All they want is attention, but the emotional image of them picketing a child's funeral infuriates me.

I agree but if they had shown up at my child's funeral to protest, I swear to you they wouldn't have left. Soon, they will be marginalized and the world will be rid of them.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I agree but if they had shown up at my child's funeral to protest, I swear to you they wouldn't have left. Soon, they will be marginalized and the world will be rid of them.
I'd hire illegal aliens to beat their asses with baseball bats, axe handles and steel pipe.

Cotton

Staff member
Yep, and I said as much on my FB page.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yep, and I said as much on my FB page.
Remember this is America and you might be infringing on their freedoms. Do you want to be acused of being the government? :tippytoe

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Oklahoma City getting hit again.

Top Bottom