Top 3 you would keep...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah...I am talking about this year.
By combining the original question with your explanation, i take it to mean who can the Cowboys not afford to lose this year. That being the case I would have to go with Romo, Bryant and Murray. Those three are the backbone of the offense and currently have no equivalent backup.

Carp

DCC 4Life
By combining the original question with your explanation, i take it to mean who can the Cowboys not afford to lose this year. That being the case I would have to go with Romo, Bryant and Murray. Those three are the backbone of the offense and currently have no equivalent backup.
I meant that my top 3 would be Romo, Bryant, and Smith for this year.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
This year, I would go with Murray, Romo and Bryant. Long term(4, 5 years down the road), Frederick, Martin and Bryant. The defense has surpassed expectations but there are no stars there. We aren't 6-1 without Murray, Romo and Dez.

Long term, I would include Romo if his career wasn't winding down and face it, it is. I didn't include Smith because he's already locked down for the near future. Thus, Frederick, Martin and Bryant. Stud center who still has room to improve, stud guard, potential RT and stud receiver with some room to grow. Love Murray, particularly this season this year but the window for RBs is small and they can be found anywhere in the draft and sometimes as UFAs.

The guys I would consider on D are R. McClain and Lee. I didn't consider them strongly because we still don't know if McClain will go flaky at some point and Lee is made of tempered glass. Tough sucker but hit him just right and he shatters. Scandrick is another candidate but he's not irreplaceable.

Top Bottom