Tiger Woods seriously injured in car accident

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Probably had a tranny hooker in the car giving him a blowie.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
“Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … Tiger was driving 83 MPH in a 45 mph zone at the time of the crash. They say speed was the sole cause of the crash. We’re told Tiger waived his right of privacy and authorized the release of the accident report to the public.”
The report continues:

“Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ … Tiger was speeding when he lost control of his SUV and we’re told the Sheriff is hanging the cause of the accident squarely on speed.
We’re told the SUV’s black box shows Tiger actually accelerated at the time of the crash. We’re also told that just as Tiger lost control the SUV actually gained speed.

There’s more … law enforcement sources tell us, the Sheriff’s Dept. did not get a warrant to check Tiger’s cell phone to determine if he was on a call or texting at the time of the crash. Our sources say the Dept. felt it did not have probable cause to get a warrant for cell phone records, although that is often done in accident investigations.”

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Almost twice the legal speed limit early in the morning. No toxicology report and no cell phone records. It's good to be the king.
I'm a golfer, keep up with Tour and all, and it amazes me how many people worship this guy. Forget this incident, what about driving while being so bombed out of his mind, he didn't even know what state he was in... and it wasn't even close (CA vs FL). Meanwhile others that are .001 over the (in some places) very low DWI limits have their lives ruined forever.

And then of course there's the string of ho action while married with young kids.

But to huge numbers of people, he can do no wrong. Doesn't make sense to me.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
There was a reason there was no toxicology report, imo.

And it isn’t because there’s no way Tiger Woods would be under the influence.

Someone was told not to do it.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom