Thursday Night Game Thread - Week 2 | Bucs v. Panthers | 9/12/2019

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Another great Thursday night matchup :art

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So apparently they only have the cable cam to show the game since there was lightning earlier

data

Forbes #1
Dak Prescott with a SleepNumber mattress commercial.

$$$

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
this game sucks but i bet it anyway. Cant see the panthers going 0-2 at home especially to a crappy team like the bucs

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I hate this dumb ass "Madden view" that they're using for this game.

1bigfan13

Staff member
So apparently they only have the cable cam to show the game since there was lightning earlier
So that's why we're stuck with these shitty camera angles?

Okay then. I thought they were purposely trying to force feed "innovative" camera angles down our throat just for the hell of it.

data

Forbes #1
I hate this dumb ass "Madden view" that they're using for this game.
Why don't you like it? You can see the secondary adjustments better, get a better idea of what the QB is missing/seeing.

data

Forbes #1
Can't tell if I like these Panthers uniforms with the black pants...I think they're better than helmet-matching silver pants, but still something not right with the black.

data

Forbes #1
Is this game on FOX as well?

My FOX has Dodgers vs Orioles. Would be a damning thing if FOX chose an out-of-market baseball game over NFL.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Why don't you like it? You can see the secondary adjustments better, get a better idea of what the QB is missing/seeing.
I prefer the traditional broadcast. I'm fine with the All-22 one from the side but I hate the one that's directly behind the QB.

data

Forbes #1
I prefer the traditional broadcast. I'm fine with the All-22 one from the side but I hate the one that's directly behind the QB.
Why do you hate the behind-QB view? Just uncomfortable, or are you missing something visibility-wise?

data

Forbes #1
The refs didn't give Cam the spot with the arms outstretched, which was pretty obvious.

data

Forbes #1
*** Due to inclement weather, we must abandon the Gameday Chatter Thread until further notice ***

1bigfan13

Staff member
Why do you hate the behind-QB view? Just uncomfortable, or are you missing something visibility-wise?
I like to watch the action in the trenches. Depth perception is kind of distorted, IMO, when it comes to viewing pressure being applied to the pocket.

Top Bottom