Thursday Night Chatter | San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos | 10/23/2014

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would like that stadium in the NFL Now commercial to fall into the earth like happened in that Batman movie.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
"If" Dallas somehow made the SB, I would like to play the Broncos.

I think they are a little full of themselves and I would like to knock their dicks in the dirt.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, glad Ware isn't an alpha leader on this team anymore.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
How does that work? Charger touches Rahim Moore while Rahim's in mid-air. However, at that point in mid-air, Rahim doesn't have a completed catch since he hasn't gotten two feet with football move.

Rahim doesn't technically have the INT until he's on the ground. The Charger didn't touch him while Rahim was on the ground.
I think it was based on the reasoning that if you push someone and they stumble and fall two or three steps later they are still down by contact.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"If" Dallas somehow made the SB, I would like to play the Broncos.

I think they are a little full of themselves and I would like to knock their dicks in the dirt.
That and my BIL is a huge Broncos fan and is always talking mad shit. It would be a sweet sweet victory.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That and my BIL is a huge Broncos fan and is always talking mad shit. It would be a sweet sweet victory.
Or a crushing defeat that would live with you constantly.

My dad is a Broncos fan. My mom might not approve of me choking him out. Although she's a Cowboys fan, too...

D

Deuce

Considering my wife and her whole family are Eagles fans, I feel no pity for you guys if we play Denver. It's a constant pain for me, about time I shared it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Considering my wife and her whole family are Eagles fans, I feel no pity for you guys if we play Denver. It's a constant pain for me, about time I shared it.
You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Top Bottom