The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The culture war is all that matters. That is where we stop the civil war, or where it begins. Sorry to be all downer, but that is the fucking truth.
Yes it's about stopping the indoctrination of the next generation, most of gen z is already lost

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yes it's about stopping the indoctrination of the next generation, most of gen z is already lost
I actually think Gen Z and Gen Y can be saved. Maybe I'm biased because my son is so good, but I think they might be able to be saved,

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I actually think Gen Z and Gen Y can be saved. Maybe I'm biased because my son is so good, but I think they might be able to be saved,
Yeah my daughters and son-in-laws are great kids but they tell me about the numerous dumbass kids their age

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah my daughters and son-in-laws are great kids but they tell me about the numerous dumbass kids their age
And it's def not my kids are bigots in anyway, hell I married off one of my daughters a couple months back and her gay friend was one of the bridesmaids :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wait, what?

Batman goes down on Catwoman?

Clearly, comics have changed since I was a kid, and I may need to take a second look.

:unsure
No shit.

Top Bottom