The Outrage Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just watch it. Don't be ignorant about what is coming across our borders.

Good lord.

Once again, I can break out the finger paints if you need it.

What does this societal issue have to do with the specific event that you responded to?

Think real hard.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Good lord.

Once again, I can break out the finger paints if you need it.

What does this societal issue have to do with the specific event that you responded to?

Think real hard.
Here are the finger paints. I'm speaking to a bigger issue, troglodyte. These rapists and child trafficers are coming across our border at a terrifying pace. Do you not see this?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Here are the finger paints. I'm speaking to a bigger issue, troglodyte. These rapists and child trafficers are coming across our border at a terrifying pace. Do you not see this?
:lol

I am sure there are a lot of bad bad people that come across those borders because Joe Biden and those goddamn democrats allow it.

It still has absolutely nothing to do with what you responded to.

You really need to seek mental help if this kind of shit drives your daily thought processes.

There is just as much if not a shit ton more sexual abuse coming from everyone's nice little pastor down the street who diddles people's kids for years and nobody knows a damn thing about it.

So now, until you can show me a fucking shred of evidence that the case that @bbgun posted had anything to do with the border other than the name of the fucking guy was Fernandez, just keep your delusions to yourself.

Cotton

Staff member
I am sure there are a lot of bad bad people that come across those borders because Joe Biden and those goddamn democrats allow it.
Correct.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
There is just as much if not a shit ton more sexual abuse coming from everyone's nice little pastor down the street who diddles people's kids for years and nobody knows a damn thing about it.
Wow, dude. Just wow.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
How the hell do I embed Twitter on mobile?
I just use the logo towards the bottom to copy the link. Then paste and it works fine on mobile.

Cotton

Staff member

You demented piece of crap to put this person in that position.

Top Bottom