The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What if my seven year old believes that woman is a Marxist scumbag piece of shit?

Guess it has to be true. :shrug

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

You shouldn’t have to have to explain this to a kid if you are taking them to Disney.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You also shouldn’t have to explain a bearded man dressed as a woman at the entrance to a ride.
So take your pick. You must pick one to be acceptable.

Nazi or cross dresser?

Sarek

Not So New Member
I love how people worry about social issues as long as it doesn't include who stole all the money. Once you ask where is all the money, and who took it all, then the shunning begins. Social issues mean nothing as long as greed is at the top of the human agenda.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Social issues mean nothing as long as greed is at the top of the human agenda.
Welcome to the board. I agree, greed is the root of all of our problems in this country. That's what caused our response to Covid. Pfizer made a shit ton of money off of those vaccines, and paid tons of money to politicians to push it. Get money out of politics and some of these issues will go away. Easier said than done, I understand.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I love how people worry about social issues as long as it doesn't include who stole all the money. Once you ask where is all the money, and who took it all, then the shunning begins. Social issues mean nothing as long as greed is at the top of the human agenda.
Do not agree.

Top Bottom