Mere Commoner
That's what Wade needed.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You can't say he left any doubt...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Uh, the victim shot first. He was not just ridin’ ‘round in his new car.
Um, stopping someone over a seatbelt violation?

OK, so the guy clearly is at fault if he shot first. But honestly pulling someone over for a seatbelt violation is kind of bullshit. You can't do that in Missouri. And funny story I got pulled over in Kansas once for not wearing my seatbelt, except I was and had my seatbelt on the entire time. I was driving a black Denali with tinted windows and I'm still convinced that's really why I got pulled over. I have no other explanation. He looked in the car, saw my kids and wife and my statement about the seatbelt being on the entire time and let us go. But I think that's sketchy.

But yeah, this guy, sounds like he fucked up.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

OK, so the guy clearly is at fault if he shot first. But honestly pulling someone over for a seatbelt violation is kind of bullshit. You can't do that in Missouri. And funny story I got pulled over in Kansas once for not wearing my seatbelt, except I was and had my seatbelt on the entire time. I was driving a black Denali with tinted windows and I'm still convinced that's really why I got pulled over. I have no other explanation. He looked in the car, saw my kids and wife and my statement about the seatbelt being on the entire time and let us go. But I think that's sketchy.

I mean, considering he pulled a gun on a cop and shot at him, probably a good thing they did pull him over.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So anyways, where is Crump?

I figured he would have already been there by now.

Top Bottom