The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Goddamn. That last smack of her head was horrible. :sad

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Smitty

DCC 4Life
At least there's video so some criminals can be put where they belong after this.

• Props

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Maybe she can get Benjamin Crump to defend her.
Probably won't need a defense since she probably won't be charged. Not with what she should be charged with, anyway.

• Props

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Of all the fights I witnessed through school and the very few I was in myself, I never saw anyone attempt any shit like this. It was over. She won. Zero reason to slam her head with that kind of force into the street so brutally. It's fucking psychotic.
Needs to be in jail forever. People who can’t control themselves like that don’t get any better.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably won't need a defense since she probably won't be charged. Not with what she should be charged with, anyway.
Like how do you not see the girl having a fucking seizure on the ground and stop and go of fuck I did that to her, better get help. Instead she looks at her and just steps right over her to continue fucking around. It's disgusting.

People get in fights, it happens. But to act like you actually don't care if they die after you bashed her head in the ground is disturbing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Needs to be in jail forever. People who can’t control themselves like that don’t get any better.
It's the indifference she shows stepping over the girl as she is having a seizure from a dramatic brain injury.

• Props

p1_

DCC 4Life
About as cold blooded as it gets. Two lives fucked in an instant.

Top Bottom