The Outrage Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ours had been $3.65 then the gouging started on Friday...everyone jacked it up 20 cents.
That 3.50 included the .40 cent gouging overnight.

Got me in trouble with the wife as well as she was wanting me to fill the car up the days before.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
$5.54 here.
You're gonna love OK gas prices. Consistently cheaper than Texas which is already pretty cheap to start with.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Don’t even look at the gas prices. Just fill up and move on. Considering I was in a tooth spot 5-6 years ago the gas prices seem small in my mind. Meantime, Russian is killing Ukrainians for no apparent reason and there is a threat of war. wgas about gas prices now?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Don’t even look at the gas prices. Just fill up and move on. Considering I was in a tooth spot 5-6 years ago the gas prices seem small in my mind. Meantime, Russian is killing Ukrainians for no apparent reason and there is a threat of war. wgas about gas prices now?
Because they are using the 3% of our oil supply that comes from Russia as an excuse to jack up prices.

Just another country in trouble that the US gets involved with rather than letting the UN deal with it. Then we wonder why our national debt keeps rising and no matter what choice we make someone in the world will be pissed because of that choice and villainize the US anyway.

bit of a rant. Irritates me to no end.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Because they are using the 3% of our oil supply that comes from Russia as an excuse to jack up prices.

Just another country in trouble that the US gets involved with rather than letting the UN deal with it. Then we wonder why our national debt keeps rising and no matter what choice we make someone in the world will be pissed because of that choice and villainize the US anyway.

bit of a rant. Irritates me to no end.
There is always a reason to jack up prices.

Hurricane Katrina was the start.

Oh a refinery gets hacked? Increase.

This fake scarcity? Increase.

You can hate the corruption and support Ukraine.

Biden linking this exclusively to the Russian thing is even more horseshit.

Top Bottom