The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Is this the government’s attempt to get its hold on crypto or something?
To start with but endgame is digital id/social credit system so they can stop any dissent like China has

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is a special brand of stupid ass redneck to do this around Holocaust Memorial Day.

And yeah, I get it. This happened on the 10th.

The general excuse it that it contained "swear words" and "nudity".

Lookit, if you are that fucking pent up about shit like that, then you are officially retarded.

Last edited:

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Meh. Libs are banning "To Kill a Mockingbird" because it makes whites look heroic.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
1) This is not a Holocaust thread
2) There are extremists on both sides
1) This is the Outrage Thread. You know, the place where there is an echo chamber to shout into. Should I start a new thread? Do I need your permission?
2) So what?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And banning "Mockingbird" is an outrage. See? I'm a quick study.
It is your outrage and frankly mine too.

I get how the whole deal right now is to cancel, but I think it has become a reason for some people to actually live their day to day existence.

People need to get to fucking work.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This is a special brand of stupid ass redneck to do this around Holocaust Memorial Day.

And yeah, I get it. This happened on the 10th.

The general excuse it that it contained "swear words" and "nudity".

Lookit, if you are that fucking pent up about shit like that, then you are officially retarded.
What I heard was this was in a school library that was for k-12 and they didn't want young kids exposed to it which is understandable.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yeah, "it's hard to tell what would be wrong with it" WTF is wrong with this dude. Fucking disgusting.
He's a fucking pedo and deserves a slow painful death

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Ok. Who is that? Where and who is he talking to that he feels comfortable letting those words flow from his mouth?

That needs to go viral if it hasn’t, and that dude needs to be away from children.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Suspends? Oooh, I bet this serves a purpose.

Suspensions are only the tool of weak managers who can't make a damn decision.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Ok. Who is that? Where and who is he talking to that he feels comfortable letting those words flow from his mouth?
Just another leftist professor (redundant) who believes morality is just a construct and there is no right or wrong. I'm sure in his bubble things like this are talked about plenty. He probably has tenure so he's practically bulletproof professionally.

Absolutely sickening.

Top Bottom