The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Yep. Tired of the motherfuckers thinking they can just block streets. If more of this happened, less of that would happen.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Going to take a flight for the first time in December.

I have to admit, I am a little concerned.

The loons are on the planes.

Cotton

Staff member

Dumb ass fucking people. They should have beat his ass before the duct tape arrived.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Wait....why tf would they suspend the crew for dealing with a douchebag. His parents actually did have some pull or something?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wait....why tf would they suspend the crew for dealing with a douchebag. His parents actually did have some pull or something?
Well, he did claim his grand deddy was worth a couple of million dollars.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
And yet he's flying coach on a third rate airline. I guess that trust fund is still frozen.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Frontier should be giving that crew a bonus.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Should've duct taped his mouth too. And then let the passengers give him the Private Pyle treatment.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah, I love Disney World going back to when I was a kid but that company has serious fucking problems right now. From their ridiculous SJW obsession - censoring all their own perfectly harmless media and attractions - to their purchasing of new IPs that really make no sense for their brand.

I mean, in other contexts this could be misconstrued as "liberals are pedos," and that's not what I'm saying, but, you know, you court the kind of craziness they've been engaging in and you are going to have crazies slip through the cracks and into the company.

The entire company is known for being gay-dominated. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with gay leadership of a company, but I'm saying the company has gone out of it's way to over-represent and over-staff that culture in comparison to the population at large, to where it now seems like social justice to the point of like, marxism, is a company imperative rather than making family-friendly parks and media. Maybe they are not focusing on the right things.

You really wish a moderate conservative could get in there and oust all that nonsense but it's so ingrained now from top to bottom that the number of employees who would revolt probably makes operating the company infeasible if you tried to change anything back to normalcy.

Last edited:

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Yeah, I love Disney World going back to when I was a kid but that company has serious fucking problems right now. From their ridiculous SJW obsession - censoring all their own perfectly harmless media and attractions - to their purchasing of new IPs that really make no sense for their brand.

I mean, in other contexts this could be misconstrued as "liberals are pedos," and that's not what I'm saying, but, you know, you court the kind of craziness they've been engaging in and you are going to have crazies slip through the cracks and into the company.

The entire company is known for being gay-dominated. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with gay leadership of a company, but I'm saying the company has gone out of it's way to over-represent and over-staff that culture in comparison to the population at large, to where it now seems like social justice to the point of like, marxism, is a company imperative rather than making family-friendly parks and media. Maybe they are not focusing on the right things.

You really wish a moderate conservative could get in there and oust all that nonsense but it's so ingrained now from top to bottom that the number of employees who would revolt probably makes operating the company infeasible if you tried to change anything back to normalcy.
Disney knows they can shit on conservatives and normies because they have nowhere else to go and don't want to deny their kids the Disney experience. Try telling your kid they can't watch Frozen anymore because corporate is pro-LGBTQ. Children are too young to understand these issues. They just want the videos and the toys.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why is it that the woke companies always seem to employ the worst people?
In all fairness working at Disney seems like a pedophiles dream. Kids everywhere being hugged and touched by "characters" who are adults. Not saying all workers there are pedophiles but it does seem like a job that would attract them.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Someone's excellent reply to the above:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Fuck every god damn bit of that. We need to fight this shit. This can’t be allowed to stand. It just can’t or you might as well start looking at concentration camps. And before anyone tells me I’m speaking hyperbole. There were 100s of arrests made on Jan 6th for simple parading misdemeanors and those arrested were refused bail. How far off is that from concentration camps?

Top Bottom