The Outrage Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I said it right when all this shit started. All some sick fucking pervert has to do is claim that they are a woman and they will get away with their sick behavior. And there are people out there that are so fucking afraid of speaking out that they will actually condone this kind of behavior.

I will happily accept any and all jail time that comes with breaking every fucking tooth out of the cocksucker's mouth that tries this with one of my girls in a females restroom/lockerroom.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"What sexual orientation? I see a dick. That lets me know he's a man." :lol

Yep. Pretty simple.

Remember when this first started and the left assured us this would never happen, that it was trans/homo/whatever phobic to even claim that it might?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"What sexual orientation? I see a dick. That lets me know he's a man." :lol

Yep. Pretty simple.

Remember when this first started and the left assured us this would never happen, that it was trans/homo/whatever phobic to even claim that it might?
Remember like 3 years ago I talked about "slippery slope"? I do.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There is such a worker shortage everywhere it's crazy. People don't want to go back to work. Big surprise.
Shocker, right? The sunset in Texas for these BS unemployment crap was 3 days ago. I expect to start seeing far less help wanted signs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Shocker, right? The sunset in Texas for these BS unemployment crap was 3 days ago. I expect to start seeing far less help wanted signs.
The Carolinas stopped it weeks ago. Not a lot of change.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Have you guys seen the new Amazon ad that actually claims they're good for small business because their workers make so much money they can go next door and buy something? Now that is some next-level gaslighting.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Have you guys seen the new Amazon ad that actually claims they're good for small business because their workers make so much money they can go next door and buy something? Now that is some next-level gaslighting.
I have not seen that. Ridiculous.

And at the end of the day, it is bullshit.

I don't have many associates who earn less than $19 an hour. Still can't get enough people to show up at work consistently.

Top Bottom