jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like it's true

It's absolutely ridiculous. Fuck New York, and shit like this is why I will never live there. I wish we had a government and President that would stand up to stuff like this and refuse them Federal funds in return but old Biden isn't even sure what day of the week it is.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
. I wish we had a government and President that would stand up to stuff like this and refuse them Federal funds in return
You mean like the one we had before Grandpa Earpiece?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's absolutely ridiculous. Fuck New York, and shit like this is why I will never live there. I wish we had a government and President that would stand up to stuff like this and refuse them Federal funds in return but old Biden isn't even sure what day of the week it is.
Biden isn't just clueless on this. He fully supports it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You mean like the one we had before Grandpa Earpiece?
Yeah but he sent out mean tweets...

I'll just say I'm glad I live in the state of Missouri. Growing up you never think about how politically different things are from state to state. All you think about is the ocean, the weather and the landscape. Seems like Covid and the Presidency has shown a bright light on how much I just would never want to live in certain states.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's crazy how far left the Democrats have shifted. But frankly Biden supports whatever he is told to support. He is a senile old man who should be in a nursing home who can be manipulated easily because he is so confused.
Just saying, senility is setting in for sure. But don't think he doesn't know what he's doing or that he doesn't agree with these insane Leftist policies. He does.

Cotton

Staff member
Just saying, senility is setting in for sure. But don't think he doesn't know what he's doing or that he doesn't agree with these insane Leftist policies. He does.
Of course he does. I do believe he is being manipulated, but I think he is okay with it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
And you can bet that money is coming from the 2 trillion dollar "Covid" bill that sent so much of our tax dollars to blue states.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom