The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Anyone remember this fat bitch?

I remember doubting her claims, possibly here, turns out she’s another Jussie Smollet.

Hate crimes continue to be so non-existent, people have to fake them to keep them in the news.

Little bitch should serve time. I don’t give a shit how young she is.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Anyone remember this fat bitch?

I remember doubting her claims, possibly here, turns out she’s another Jussie Smollet.

Hate crimes continue to be so non-existent, people have to fake them to keep them in the news.

Little bitch should serve time. I don’t give a shit how young she is.
did you see the story about a young black gal that had lighter fluid squirted on her and lit aflame while she was driving by 4 white guys who also used a racial epithet?

Something about that story is off to me and I'm skeptical. I got the vibe she might be doing it for attention and sympathy

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Hey y’all

Something is just too convenient about all this covid shit around POTUS.

Think about it, the most secure person in the US, and he contracts covid-19 30ish days before the election?

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, conspiracies scare the fuck out of me. Being on twitter for a few weeks, it’s scary how many far left and far right loons are out there. Anyway, I’m not a conspiracy guy, but this smells.

It’s forced the left’s hand. It’s exposed a lot of high profile people, famous people, who are extremely low character. Wishing death to Trump. Ex staffers of Clinton and Obama. It’s crazy.

It’s also forced the left’s hand to be kind and supportive of POTUS, which is kinda cringe, but also kinda nice to see.

If Trump plays his cards right, he could make it to Election day without a single derogatory statement made against him. Biden supposedly suspending negative ads, news outlets having to be careful about what they do and say.

Idk. Everything this year has been so out there.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Should this go in the outrage or feel good thread? perhaps the powers that be can move if I chose wrong

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Should this go in the outrage or feel good thread? perhaps the powers that be can move if I chose wrong

I just can't wait or hope to see this all over again in a month or two.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I just can't wait or hope to see this all over again in a month or two.
Its SO ridiculous to have so much invested in one human being

I really cant tell what's going to happen.

If I based my opinion on this board, I'd think Trump would win, if I base it on yard signs and Facebook comments, I'd have to bet on Biden

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Seriously, that skirt disgusts me. How is this not a total outrage? The media call Trump a dictator, a murderer, etc. while scum like this woman glorify actual dictators and murderers. Just sickening.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Seriously, that skirt disgusts me. How is this not a total outrage? The media call Trump a dictator, a murderer, etc. while scum like this woman glorify actual dictators and murderers. Just sickening.
WTF is the rational behind apparently looking up to Mao?

Are they really unaware of the atrocities under his regime or do they just excuse him and say he was merely doing it wrong?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Seriously wtf, how the hell is a man just watching this shit happen. Homeboy that grabbed her by the hair should have been beat to a pulp

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If we had a press worth a fuck they would be hounding Biden to disavow this bitch and making him clarify his "antifa is just an idea" statement when there is a self-identified antifa candidate for mayor

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Homeboy that grabbed her by the hair should have been beat to a pulp
Absofuckinglutely. One good thing to note. She never once let go of that flag. :towel

Top Bottom