The Outrage Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
For the record I did read somewhere that the pay cuts ended in July and were originally implemented due covid factory shut downs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I actually read Tweets from complete imbeciles saying that we don't know if they were crooked cops involved with drug dealers and they got what they deserved. Just insane.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sadly, I'm not surprised at all and think it will get much worse. Remember that degenerate assassinating those cops in Dallas a few years ago? And that was with less anti-police propaganda than we've seen the last few months. The cancer has only grown and spread since then.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

He should have backed up over him

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

He should have backed up over him
OMG? Are you serious with this OMG bullshit? Are you seriously surprised a cop wouldn't push that dipshit off his his hood? WTF is the cop supposed to do, hang out and let people shoot at him, or best case, have his car set on fire?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
OMG? Are you serious with this OMG bullshit? Are you seriously surprised a cop wouldn't push that dipshit off his his hood? WTF is the cop supposed to do, hang out and let people shoot at him, or best case, have his car set on fire?
After those 2 cops were just sneak attacked I would have shot thru the roof of my cruiser to make sure the threat is eliminated

Top Bottom