The Outrage Thread

Sheik

DCC 4Life
why do you say this?
Looks like it was a empty threat.

The reason behind my post is, there’s this group by the name of NFAC who has been yelling at the top of their lungs that they were going to the “Derby to kill blacks who work for whites and anyone that gets in the way.”.

So far nothing has happened. There are tons of “Patriots” with guns patrolling the streets and following the NFAC around town to make sure they don’t get outta hand.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Looks like it was a empty threat.

The reason behind my post is, there’s this group by the name of NFAC who has been yelling at the top of their lungs that they were going to the “Derby to kill blacks who work for whites and anyone that gets in the way.”.

So far nothing has happened. There are tons of “Patriots” with guns patrolling the streets and following the NFAC around town to make sure they don’t get outta hand.
Empty threat so far, I should say.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Never really liked Wiley because I felt like he dogged it and robbed jeri when he signed with the Cowboys but I love what he says here and I hope this message spreads like wild fire

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Do she not know how fucking racist she is? Or has our society made it okay to talk about an entire race in this manner? Can I now categorize the entire black race in some for or fashion? Is that okay now? Or is it only okay to do that with the white race?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dumb asses.
I laughed my ass off watching that dipshit's feet burn. That was quite hilarious to me. I was actually quietly hoping his entire body would catch on fire, to be honest.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Do she not know how fucking racist she is? Or has our society made it okay to talk about an entire race in this manner? Can I now categorize the entire black race in some for or fashion? Is that okay now? Or is it only okay to do that with the white race?
no, yes, no, no, yes

’white” when applied to a person has become a pejorative

i can’t believe we’re still talking about skin pigment in this day and age

Cujo

DCC 4Life

The only reason she's able to do it is because these white people are allowing themselves to be talked to like this. None of them dare say anything lest they be called racist. I would have to think, at some point, a threshold will be crossed, and people (even these cucks) will have had enough. It will go on way longer than it should have and when it's too late people like this will realize they should have said something a long time ago.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I laughed my ass off watching that dipshit's feet burn. That was quite hilarious to me. I was actually quietly hoping his entire body would catch on fire, to be honest.

I was hoping he would panic and accidentally set some of his punkass friends on fire.

Top Bottom