The Outrage Thread

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Who, the woman outside? That's a black woman that is returning the brick and telling them they are exactly what they are. Pieces of shit that are doing nothing but trying to incite violence, trying to make the black community look bad. These people are the worst of the worst. Too chickenshit to do what it is they want to try and accomplish for their evil deed. Only making others think you are on their side, but using them, and making them look bad in the process.

The tweet only mentions white people when speaking of the ones in the car. And the only one we get a brief glimpse of is clearly white. You can see their hand and wrist when they reach out to take the brick from her.
Yes it was the female handing the brick I was talking about. The article started off talking about whites handing bricks so I thought they were talking about the one out side the car.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I figured that was a hoax the minute I saw it. I mean, come on. They are going to print out thousands of these things, (with their names and organizations on them, no less) hand them out to common morons, and expect that none will ever be dropped, lost, or whatever and end up being plastered all over. Riiiiight.

But even so, snopes is a fucking hack site that has been proven to be full of shit. Don't trust them even a little bit.
I've heard that Snopes cant be trusted but they seem to make a decent case with references that appear reliable so I am not convinced they're completely unreliable

I take everything I read on the internet with a grain of salt and try to get several confirming sources before I conclude anything

like you, it smelled fishy to me, since it was awfully convenient for this document to be brought to the scene and lost

SO much BS to wade through when searching for truth. Its scary how people defer to their emotions and hysterics long before, if ever, weighing the evidence, using critical thinking and logic to vet the various claims thrown at us daily

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Snopes jumped the shark when they started fact checking Babylon Bee.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I've heard that Snopes cant be trusted but they seem to make a decent case with references that appear reliable so I am not convinced they're completely unreliable
Oh, I'm not saying Snopes isn't correct on a lot of stuff. They are. But what I am saying is pretty much everything you will find that they say is true will either help the agenda of the liberal, or condemn the agenda of the conservative. Same thing about about what they say are false in which direction it leans.

They are just another cog in the propaganda wheel.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Oh, I'm not saying Snopes isn't correct on a lot of stuff. They are. But what I am saying is pretty much everything you will find that they say is true will either help the agenda of the liberal, or condemn the agenda of the conservative. Same thing about about what they say are false in which direction it leans.

They are just another cog in the propaganda wheel.
I feel like I'm pretty sensitive to what you're talking about but I haven't noticed it at Snopes yet but I'll keep an eye out for what you mentioned the next time I go there

IMHO, every site is biased in some fashion so I like to read many views when possible. I figure if they all agree on part of the story, I can at least conclude there's a decent chance they all got that part right

Top Bottom