The Outrage Thread

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
So, I finally watched the Floyd video. It has been well established that I am big backer of the blue, but that cop deserves to go to prison for what he did. The guy was already in cuffs. There was absolutely no reason for him to have his knee in his neck.
It was sofa king stupid!

Does that cop have the slightest understanding of the climate in many parts of the US as it relates to cops? Other vids I've seen people fighting the cops, I dont have sympathy on those case but this appears to sheer stupidity on his part.

Even if you're a racist cop, you have to have enough common sense and self preservation to want to avoid the potential consequences of unwarranted harm or death due to your actions.

I just can't fathom why he wouldn't get off the guy

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yea saw that, even more disturbing is there was another tweet saying some at the front of the march were telling people where the pallets would be

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wait a second, so it's to be believed that white supremacists are protesting and rioting over the death of a black man? Am I reading this shit right?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wait a second, so it's to be believed that white supremacists are protesting and rioting over the death of a black man? Am I reading this shit right?
It's their woke ass Mayor saying that, and now some of the media have started copying it too with zero proof yet A.G. Barr has already said it's antifa

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
false flag operation. they're starting to sound like Alex Jones.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No, this would be capitalizing on the situation to continue the racial divide.

Surely you have seen some of white guys dressing up and vandalizing.

This is the perfect time for infiltration.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

the rioters don't need any help destroying themselves or sullying their "movement.".just sit back and enjoy the show.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Or....and here me out now...it's antifa co-opting this to spread anarchy and destruction like they do every chance they get

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom