The Gun Control Debate Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Fuck that thief :towel

Authorities say a window the singer was climbing into fatally slammed down on him.
“It unexpectedly closed on top of him, pinning him and keeping him suspended in air,” said LCSO spokesman Lt. Russell Park on Monday. “When deputies arrived, they found him deceased.”

According to local TV station WBBH-TV, the 32-year-old was dangling by his neck.

:laff

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Fuck that thief :towel

Authorities say a window the singer was climbing into fatally slammed down on him.
“It unexpectedly closed on top of him, pinning him and keeping him suspended in air,” said LCSO spokesman Lt. Russell Park on Monday. “When deputies arrived, they found him deceased.”

According to local TV station WBBH-TV, the 32-year-old was dangling by his neck.

:laff
Good. If the DA won't prosecute, karma will.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:towel

*I do have to wonder if this is a strategic retreat until Biden is inaugurated, thankfully I don't have to worry about this as mine in question under this were lost in a boating accident

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

*I do have to wonder if this is a strategic retreat until Biden is inaugurated, thankfully I don't have to worry about this as mine in question under this were lost in a boating accident
I, too, have a leaky boat.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I don't know why this is so hard to understand for people. Willful ignorance because of a personal agenda is my best guess.
I've come to the conclusion some folks choose willful ignorance because they dont want to see the world as it is but how they wish it was and admitting guns are a potential necessity kills their dream of a utopia they hope will one day be ushered in

My girlfriend gets fired up about guns and screams "who needs an automatic rifle??" and envisions a bunch of wild eyed hillbillies shootin up the town and then I remind her she can only hold this view because someone in our past used a gun to fight for the rights we have and even though we've danced through rain drops our entire lives and never had to resort to violence, we'll be glad we have the option to do so should that dreaded day ever arise

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
never got that far, it was obvious my words were falling on deaf ears
You need to take her to a gun range, I bet she'll be astounded at the diversity of races that are there

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
You need to take her to a gun range, I bet she'll be astounded at the diversity of races that are there
she and I have been, we were shooting that gun you want to buy from me (along with every employee in the place, dont know what it is about that gun but people go nuts over it)

She volunteered with the Dallas Police Department and took a gun course as well as a class where they had to go through scenarios the police find themselves in which was like a video game and said everyone was shooting innocent people in the game and made you feel for the police. Sounds like everyone in America should take that course

She and I also took a 6 week class with the DEA where, once again, we had a day on the range and shot Glocks and semi-automatic guns after being taught by the agents

What set her off for some reason was some postcard she got in the mail offering to sell semi-automatic guns.

She's sweet as pie but fell prey to Trump derangement syndrome

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
he probably had less than $50 in each of them. shrewd guy.

Top Bottom