Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

Cotton

Staff member
It’s sad to have to say it but our church has designated weapon carriers for every area where there is people not just the general assembly.
It is sad, but unfortunately, it is very necessary nowadays. I carry everywhere I go with very little exception. I don't carry where it is not allowed. When I drop my child off at school I have to go inside, so I leave my gun locked up in the truck. Outside of those rare occasions, I have a gun on me every time I leave my house. I even carry a gun out to the patio when we sit outside. I take zero chances anymore.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It is sad, but unfortunately, it is very necessary nowadays. I carry everywhere I go with very little exception. I don't carry where it is not allowed. When I drop my child off at school I have to go inside, so I leave my gun locked up in the truck. Outside of those rare occasions, I have a gun on me every time I leave my house. I even carry a gun out to the patio when we sit outside. I take zero chances anymore.
I don’t have a carry permit but I guess there are circumstances where you can tote or carry your weapon without a permit.

Cotton

Staff member
I don’t have a carry permit but I guess there are circumstances where you can tote or carry your weapon without a permit.
Only in your vehicle with it concealed in some manner. You can't carry on your person ever without a permit. At least not in Texas.

With one caveat... you can carry a rifle or shotgun without a permit.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Only in your vehicle with it concealed in some manner. You can't carry on your person ever without a permit. At least not in Texas.

With one caveat... you can carry a rifle or shotgun without a permit.
So you can carry it in your car if it is concealed?

Cotton

Staff member
So you can carry it in your car if it is concealed?
Yep, with no permit needed. But, it absolutely has to be concealed. It can even just be laying in the from seat in a case, as long as it's in the case. You can carry it in the glovebox, under the seat, etc without having to have a permit. If you do carry it in your vehicle, I would highly recommend either carrying it in a case or not loaded for safety reasons.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yep, with no permit needed. But, it absolutely has to be concealed. It can even just be laying in the from seat in a case, as long as it's in the case. You can carry it in the glovebox, under the seat, etc without having to have a permit. If you do carry it in your vehicle, I would highly recommend either carrying it in a case or not loaded for safety reasons.
Wouldn’t not having it loaded defeat the purpose of having it in your car?

Cotton

Staff member
Wouldn’t not having it loaded defeat the purpose of having it in your car?
I meant loaded as in condition one. One in the pipe. Meaning all you have to to fire the weapon is pull the trigger. You can have a magazine in it without a round in the chamber. My point was, you don't want a gun rolling around in your glovebox in condition one.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I meant loaded as in condition one. One in the pipe. Meaning all you have to to fire the weapon is pull the trigger. You can have a magazine in it without a round in the chamber. My point was, you don't want a gun rolling around in your glovebox in condition one.
Okay

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Currently arguing with this dumbass on Twitter.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

JFC is he on a hunger strike? Kid looks malnourished

Top Bottom