The Gun Control Debate Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This is just one of many examples of their absolute ignorance when it comes to this subject. It fucking infuriates me that NOBODY ever calls them out on this bullshit. They just make up random shit they think sounds scary, and it passes by unquestioned. And it just gets accepted as the truth by people that don't know any different.

In the past, I've been in discussions with family members that cite bullshit like this as gospel. And when I present actual facts that proves what they're saying is wrong, they just point out what these elected officials are saying, claiming they would know the truth more than anybody. That the sources I cite to show what is actually the truth is a bunch of fabricated lies to further the far right fascist agenda.

I no longer have these or other political discussions with these people, as wanting to choke out your old aunt at a family wedding is frowned upon, unfortunately.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
When civil war breaks out, I’m looking for David Hogg and that person from the original Star Trek.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is that "overwhelming?" About 20 guns in the bed (not box) of one pickup?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I have no problem with it so long as it's not coercive. A widow doesn't want her late husband's guns in the house anymore? Fine by me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like a bunch of raggedy shit too, other than the Anschutz on the top, and most folks wouldn't know what to do with that if you shot them with it.
How much are they paying? I'm sure it's people that literally would never touch some gun that was given to them. So they are doing it for some cash and to get rid of something eating up storage space.

Anyone who actually has a gun that they might use isn't selling their gun to this. So what exactly is the point? None of these guns were going to take place in a murder or some bullshit.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Is that "overwhelming?" About 20 guns in the bed (not box) of one pickup?
Good Lord. Being wrong once is bad enough, but you think that's a pickup, too?

Tsk. Shameful.

Just exactly how big do you think those guns are? :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Good Lord. Being wrong once is bad enough, but you think that's a pickup, too?

Tsk. Shameful.

Just exactly how big do you think those guns are? :lol
Okay, I guess it's like a Polaris or something. :unsure

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
How much are they paying? I'm sure it's people that literally would never touch some gun that was given to them. So they are doing it for some cash and to get rid of something eating up storage space.

Anyone who actually has a gun that they might use isn't selling their gun to this. So what exactly is the point? None of these guns were going to take place in a murder or some bullshit.
Virtue signalling bullshit is the point. Show the constituency that you're "doing all you can do, to get them evil guns off the street". Bet anything there wasn't a Glock or a Tech-9 anywhere to be found. Likely a bunch of Highpoints, and Jimenez crap that is more likely to blow up in yor hand than shoot accurately.

Top Bottom