The Dur thread.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I don't think the expectation of handling luggage with care should be attached to commercial air travel.

It feels extremely entitled to be upset about how the airline is treating your golf clubs. :lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't think the expectation of handling luggage with care should be attached to commercial air travel.

It feels extremely entitled to be upset about how the airline is treating your golf clubs. :lol
True. UPS doing this would trigger more outrage.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Not a golfer, I take it... :lol

I hear you, but these clubs can cost thousands of dollars and can be fragile... And ETSU must be some college team, so these guys are serious and probably spent a lot of time and money getting their clubs exactly the way they want them.

I like old clubs that are relatively cheap, but I'd be furious if I saw this. Those workers probably didn't know what those bags were, because I bet they get some shit for this.

Thorn

The Homo Depot

People would shit an absolute brick if they saw how rough shit gets treated on the cargo side. I'll get home from work having stomped across a pile of boxes in a walkway that I need to get through to see someone on reddit having a shitfit because their Spyware doorbell caught the amazon driver gently tossing their box on the doormat.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don't agree. The golf clubs were intentional too.
Agreed.

Unfortunately crap like that is very common. This wasn't just a one time incident.

And luggage ain't cheap. Pisses me off that after 2 or 3 flights nice new luggage is scuffed to hell because of jackasses like those Delta employees who DGAF.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Can't wait for Star Wars X: The Search for More Money when R2 sucks a dick to the cantina theme. :gay
Say that reminds me, you did not get to enjoy the Coke Beasley Eat A Dick era with us.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't agree. The golf clubs were intentional too.

I think they were just trying to be fast and not caring about being gentle. On the second video, the guys were literally slamming the luggage down. It looked very different to me.

Top Bottom