The Dur thread.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Ernie has a (little) point. He's just saying he loves him some Ferguson and then hottake_rito went out on him, totally unleashed. Sure it was over the top calling him the best in the NFC, he's probably behind LaPorta, Hockinson, and Kittle, but not ridiculous to have him in the equation.

I'd like to see Kyle Pitts with an actual QB

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ernie has a (little) point. He's just saying he loves him some Ferguson and then hottake_rito went out on him, totally unleashed. Sure it was over the top calling him the best in the NFC, he's probably behind LaPorta, Hockinson, and Kittle, but not ridiculous to have him in the equation.

I'd like to see Kyle Pitts with an actual QB
Fuck the ernster. He deserves all of the shit he gets and more.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Now @Cotton is really going to get him.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I'm on record as not a Whataburger fan, but that doesn't seem like a fair depiction. The Whataburger burger seems like a random picture but the In and Out seems professionally prepped for it to look good. Pictures like that of Whataburger exist that would be a lot more fair.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
I'm on record as not a Whataburger fan, but that doesn't seem like a fair depiction. The Whataburger burger seems like a random picture but the In and Out seems professionally prepped for it to look good. Pictures like that of Whataburger exist that would be a lot more fair.

Is that blue cheese on that burger? WTF I wanna puke.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That's what it looks like. Weird thing to put on a burger but I'm assuming some people like it.
I enjoy it from time to time. Probably twice a year from either there or Red Robin.

Top Bottom