The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I legit hate this man. I hope they keep raking him over the coals to make him answer these questions and then is brought up on charges and sent to fucking prison.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I legit hate this man. I hope they keep raking him over the coals to make him answer these questions and then is brought up on charges and sent to fucking prison.
He may be the most brazenly arrogant MFer I've ever seen. You can feel the contempt he has for the "uneducated" peons daring to question his greatness.

On a side note for the lawyers in here... Is it me or could the questioners do a much better job of exposing his lies, half-truths, and denials? I keep thinking half the people in here could do a better job. For one, I'd remind him that he's an employee working for the American people who pay his salary, and that he is there to answer our questions, not run the proceedings.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He may be the most brazenly arrogant MFer I've ever seen. You can feel the contempt he has for the "uneducated" peons daring to question his greatness.

On a side note for the lawyers in here... Is it me or could the questioners do a much better job of exposing his lies, half-truths, and denials? I keep thinking half the people in here could do a better job. For one, I'd remind him that he's an employee working for the American people who pay his salary, and that he is there to answer our questions, not run the proceedings.
I have gotten so cynical that even with more outright questions he would just sidestep them and the media would let him get away with it. It's infuriating. No one is above the law, right?

Cujo

DCC 4Life

I hope someone shoots his bitchass.

Top Bottom