The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What are they going to find next, that the Covid vax doesn't stop the spread?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What are they going to find next, that the Covid vax doesn't stop the spread?
Or that masks don't do shit?

Or that vaccine mandates are unconstitutional?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The Fauci senate hearings will be fun to watch. He doesn’t do well when he’s being attacked. Several times he nearly lost it on Rand Paul.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Fauci senate hearings will be fun to watch. He doesn’t do well when he’s being attacked. Several times he nearly lost it on Rand Paul.
when does this happen? I got my popcorn.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
After they declared Trump personally responsible for killing at least half a million Americans? Right.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s nice that he can laugh about it. It still boils my blood.

It’s reminiscent of the Democrats acting like because they obtained power in 2020 that it was time for everyone to be civil after they spent the whole summer burning down cities.

The people who blamed the unvaccinated for killing people and had the nerve to tell everyone that they needed to be wearing masks or they were the super spreaders, those are the people who need to not be let off the hook.

Fuck them from here on out.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Pretty sure that laugh was thinly shielding pissedoffedness.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

It’s reminiscent of the Democrats acting like because they obtained power in 2020 that it was time for everyone to be civil after they spent the whole summer burning down cities.

The people who blamed the unvaccinated for killing people and had the nerve to tell everyone that they needed to be wearing masks or they were the super spreaders, those are the people who need to not be let off the hook.

Fuck them from here on out
Yep and then they blatantly flaunted the rules they made everyone else follow. And had the nerve to say the BLM riots wouldn't spread the virus but we had to limit funerals to a couple people. Fuck them all

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Why haven’t we put up an anonymous poll asking members here if they are vaccinated?

I’ve been curious for some time now. Not that there’s a right or wrong answer, I wouldn’t fault anyone for getting the shot if they thought it was necessary.

Top Bottom