The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:)

I thought it was more involved than just posting the link.
This software is much better than the previous about stuff like that.

Cotton

Staff member
Anyhow, that’s the guy who engineered the PCR test that is being used for covid. Before he died he warned that it would not be an acceptable test for viruses in terms of separation of strains.

A lot of scientist believe that’s why they’ve seen so many faulty tests in covid-19 diagnosis. Basically false positives are more likely than not.
Wow, how did he die? I have never heard this.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Then imagine for a moment, a vaccine that claims to protect people from covid, yet it doesn’t, but they still want everyone to take it.
And they don't talk or care anymore about natural immunity. Still the biggest red flag for me.

Cotton

Staff member
And they don't talk or care anymore about natural immunity. Still the biggest red flag for me.
The antibody talk went away a long damn time ago. They had the foresight to know that the antibody thing would fuck up their narrative.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I have a question: How much of the media narrative and social media message control we've seen with all this do you think is a genuine effort to keep people healthy and how much is borne of some ulterior motive, whether that be pure money and profit or something else like the future social credit system jsmith mentioned?

I mean, does Twitter actually think they have to ban people who question the vaccine for the good of the population, or is something else going on?

I can't figure that one out.

Cotton

Staff member
Thanos = The Left

Prove me wrong.

Cotton

Staff member
I have a question: How much of the media narrative and social media message control we've seen with all this do you think is a genuine effort to keep people healthy and how much is borne of some ulterior motive, whether that be pure money and profit or something else like the future social credit system jsmith mentioned?

I mean, does Twitter actually think they have to ban people who question the vaccine for the good of the population, or is something else going on?

I can't figure that one out.
I think you know the answer to this. I know I do.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think you know the answer to this. I know I do.
I really don't. I'm not a conspiracy guy, so I don't want to believe the worst... Though the last 18 months or so make it harder and harder not to.

I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of useful idiots at lower levels, those who naively believe whatever the "experts" say. I just wonder how far up the chain that goes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not just control but votes and money. Tell people there is a deadly virus, save the day with a half ass vaccine, and gain support. Sure there are those of us that despise the mandate but there are just as many who wish death on the unvaccinated and will waive their towels at a mandate. President has shitty ratings, how do you fix that? Get the undying support of the people you convinced the vaccine is life or death.

Cotton

Staff member
I really don't. I'm not a conspiracy guy, so I don't want to believe the worst... Though the last 18 months or so make it harder and harder not to.

I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of useful idiots at lower levels, those who naively believe whatever the "experts" say. I just wonder how far up the chain that goes.
The answer is both. There are the mindless idiots being lead around by the nose, and there is the people leading them.

I am not a conspiracy guy either... well, I wasn't. But, I don't consider how I feel some mindless theory. I think they have proven this theory out over and over again. Example, the concentration camps in Australia.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Give me some people to follow on Twitter that are like minded. I re-registered like two days ago and I’ve seen nothing but batshit crazy people running around wishing death on the unvaccinated. I’m about to delete it again.

Cotton

Staff member
Give me some people to follow on Twitter that are like minded. I re-registered like two days ago and I’ve seen nothing but batshit crazy people running around wishing death on the unvaccinated. I’m about to delete it again.
These are a few. And they are all smart as hell.

@JesseKellyDC
@MattWalshBlog
@dbongino
@benshapiro
@TimRunsHisMouth
@DonaldJTrumpJr
@charliekirk11
@JackPosobiec
@DanCrenshawTX
@ZubyMusic
@PrisonPlanet
@robsmithonline
@ScottPresler
@ComfortablySmug
@NikkiHaley
@DLoesch
@RealCandaceO
@CalebJHull
@redsteeze

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
People need to turn their TVs off and stop watching the damn news. They are the cause for 90% of this panic bullshit.
Umm, you think they should go to the internet to get the truth? :lol

Top Bottom