The Coronavirus Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Unbelievable. Not even trying to hide it.

Also heard today Biden has a grand plan to reopen schools ASAP. More perfect timing. Rs wanted them open for months but the Dem teachers unions refused.
Yeah this was all staged to make it appear that the lockdown was on Trumps watch and as soon as the Dems get in office they become the savior of the nation. I can’t fathom how they spent the entire last 4 years trying to get him out of office. what brought about this hatred and obsession to get him out of office even at the risk of peril to the
entire nation? This has been one of the most insane periods of our entire history.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm cool with this. If it means we have a normal football season. Also college football players please. They deserve it as well basically earning millions for public universities.
Fuck that. These are athletes that aren't really at any real risk of harm even if they get it. They can stand in line just like everyone else.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Fuck that. These are athletes that aren't really at any real risk of harm even if they get it. They can stand in line just like everyone else.
Who really even wants the vaccine?

I guess if you’re old or have health problems it would be something to consider, but why would a perfectly healthy athlete take it?

I hope the only side effect is you shrink 6 inches and develop an irreversible beer gut.

That would be hilarious to watch a bunch of 5’-11” dudes with guts playing sports.

Cotton

Staff member

I guess if you’re old or have health problems it would be something to consider, but why would a perfectly healthy athlete take it?

I hope the only side effect is you shrink 6 inches and develop an irreversible beer gut.

That would be hilarious to watch a bunch of 5’-11” dudes with guts playing sports.
I'm not getting it. Hell, I haven't gotten a flu vaccine in 9 years.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Our small local hospital vaccinated all of its staff over the last couple weeks. The hospital has an Extended Care Facility with a few dozen elderly patients and apparently had enough left to vaccinate all of them.

The word is that right before the hospital was going to start administering the vaccines, bigwigs in ATL put a stop to that and they were ordered to throw those vaccines away, because the allotment for the ECF patients was coming at a later date.

So in the last two days COVID has swept through the ECF wing and last I heard there were only two patients in the ECF who didn't have it.

Our community is about to blow the fuck up because these folks' family have not been able to see their parents/grandparents in nearly a year and we're in danger of losing most of them because of red tape bullshit.

Cotton

Staff member
Our small local hospital vaccinated all of its staff over the last couple weeks. The hospital has an Extended Care Facility with a few dozen elderly patients and apparently had enough left to vaccinate all of them.

The word is that right before the hospital was going to start administering the vaccines, bigwigs in ATL put a stop to that and they were ordered to throw those vaccines away, because the allotment for the ECF patients was coming at a later date.

So in the last two days COVID has swept through the ECF wing and last I heard there were only two patients in the ECF who didn't have it.

Our community is about to blow the fuck up because these folks' family have not been able to see their parents/grandparents in nearly a year and we're in danger of losing most of them because of red tape bullshit.
That is insane.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Ridiculous. Sorry to hear that.

Cotton

Staff member

"Probable cases"

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom