The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Did they take away all guns or just outlaw some of them?
Australia pretty much took away all guns, NZ outlawed pretty much any semi-auto rifle and made a firearms registry so they know exactly who has them still

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Of all people who mishandled the pandemic incorrectly Cuomo is top dog never to be surpassed. The action of dumping Covid victims into nursing homes was essentially an act of involuntary manslaughter. Even if there was scant information there is long-standing Medical information that viruses introduced to elderly and people with respiratory and bad health status will likely die when introduced to one of many viruses. This is a politically positioned award and has no business being honored.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I find it funny that people are desperate to get married in these times.

I mean is it so damn serious that you have to continue to schedule weddings right now?

Honestly, even back before the pandemic, they were a joke anyways because after less than five years, most were divorced or separated.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Of all people who mishandled the pandemic incorrectly Cuomo is top dog never to be surpassed. The action of dumping Covid victims into nursing homes was essentially an act of involuntary manslaughter. Even if there was scant information there is long-standing Medical information that viruses introduced to elderly and people with respiratory and bad health status will likely die when introduced to one of many viruses. This is a politically positioned award and has no business being honored.
It was the closest thing to genocide this country has ever seen. And, he is still in office. Unbelievable.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I find it funny that people are desperate to get married in these times.

I mean is it so damn serious that you have to continue to schedule weddings right now?

Honestly, even back before the pandemic, they were a joke anyways because after less than five years, most were divorced or separated.
I'm just going to start responding to these posts with (99.5% and protests)

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"Paused"

Top Bottom