The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Fake testing, shows more "cases". Keeps lock downs in place. Keeps the economy in a shambles. Orange man, BAD.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fake testing, shows more "cases". Keeps lock downs in place. Keeps the economy in a shambles. Orange man, BAD.

That is unbelievable. Where is the outrage?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Y'all better watch yourselves when you're driving through Georgia. They've been waiving the road test requirement and have been issuing drivers licenses to teens and others who apply online.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I don't remember exactly. Something about CBS news using actors to show there were people waiting in line to be tested, or something like that.
Yeah, I can almost get that one from the female virologist slamming Fauci, as I don't know anything about the truth of her claims. But this one was just CBS drumming up a story.

I wonder if their excuse is that it was CBS's property or something. I have to say, the suppression from Google and Twitter amazes me. That used to seem almost like conspiracy theory, but it's for real.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Dear God. Why isn't that "racist" as much as Chinese Virus was?

Could it be any more obvious how bought off these guys are?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah, I can almost get that one from the female virologist slamming Fauci, as I don't know anything about the truth of her claims. But this one was just CBS drumming up a story.

I wonder if their excuse is that it was CBS's property or something. I have to say, the suppression from Google and Twitter amazes me. That used to seem almost like conspiracy theory, but it's for real.
Until the media is held accountable, they will continue to deceptively sway the masses towards their group-think. NBC was just called out for it, too. But of course... Nothing will happen.

Top Bottom