The Coronavirus Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What a weirdo he turned out to be. :laff

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
There apparently was a blockbuster hearing done today that had a bunch of great info. Not necessarily new info, but put together in a comprehensive way. I'll try to get some of up in a while.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
People who once said these things were conspiracy theorists and science deniers.
Go back and read through this thread. I have been screaming this since day 1. I mean the flu didn't just magically disappear for two years. Covid opened my eyes to a lot of things.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The
Go back and read through this thread. I have been screaming this since day 1. I mean the flu didn't just magically disappear for two years. Covid opened my eyes to a lot of things.
yeah there were a few of us that looked at the logic that was absent from the propaganda and tried to dispel all the madness from the hysteria it was causing. Even before the first day of the propaganda machine they were releasing data about the dangers and mortality tables that couldn’t possibly have existed yet. The virus was under wraps about the origins which had already been prepared and yet even the highest government offices were ratifying it Immediately.

A few on this board were pretty indignant about the “obvious“ of not accepting dangers of the virus simply because the CDC stated the data was purely scientific.One member who claimed to be a doctor viewed some of us as imbeciles and I guess left the site over it. The thing is it was so transparent as such a contrived scheme by virtue of flooding the media with all the scare tactics mediately and yet could not have all the data in hand that sometimes takes weeks and months to compile and analyze.

It was a debacle of the worst kind that even now as it is finally coming to light that it was all contrived still some are in panic mode and will never get past it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It was a debacle of the worst kind that even now as it is finally coming to light that it was all contrived still some are in still in panic mode and will never get past it.
People are very impressionable. Easily manipulated.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
People are very impressionable. Easily manipulated.
There is probably an apology owed but no one will ever get it. And not just from the CDC and politicians but the Karen's screaming at people in public for not wearing a mask. The people screaming racist at those who said it likely originated in the Wuhan clinic.

Top Bottom