The Beer Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have never heard of that.

They used to sell this shit in two-liter bottles when it was Wal-Mart, not Walmart.

I even remember it had like pulp-stuff floating in it.

Between that and Boone's Farm, that was the staple at 16.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
We used to mix vodka with MD as teenagers...
We used to mix vodka and orange Cisco. I had many blurry evenings on that shit.

Zima and grenadine was a favorite of a close friend of mine. He absolutely loved it. I thought it was ok, but he drank that stuff like it was going out of business. And then they did. He was heartbroken.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, since I have never been gay it makes sense I haven't heard of a specific type of wine cooler.
Lookit, asshole....back in the day when you were underage, you didn't give a shit what it was as long as it fucked you up.

What were you at 16, McLovin?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Zima and grenadine was a favorite of a close friend of mine. He absolutely loved it. I thought it was ok, but he drank that stuff like it was going out of business. And then they did. He was heartbroken.
Zima was pretty damned gross.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I remember sneaking a bottle of MD into a football game in 8th grade. Me and a buddy thought we were slick as hell taking turns swiggin that nasty shit. Frikkin dumbasses!
The worst was Three Fingers Cheap Ass Tequilla.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Lookit, asshole....back in the day when you were underage, you didn't give a shit what it was as long as it fucked you up.

What were you at 16, McLovin?
We had this place on Cedar Creek lake that would sell to minors, so we got whatever we wanted.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
We had this place on Cedar Creek lake that would sell to minors, so we got whatever we wanted.
There was a AM/PM that used to do that for us. Their selection was crap because it was a AM/PM, but no one drank 40oz of Mickey’s for its taste.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

They used to sell this shit in two-liter bottles when it was Wal-Mart, not Walmart.

I even remember it had like pulp-stuff floating in it.

Between that and Boone's Farm, that was the staple at 16.
Never had this and don't remember ever seeing it, and I worled at Wal-Mart.

That Boone's Farm, though, hottttdammit!!!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Never had this and don't remember ever seeing it, and I worled at Wal-Mart.

That Boone's Farm, though, hottttdammit!!!
Sun Country was at its peak in like 1984 or so. You might have missed it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

We used to drop hard candy in the zima to flavor them, but they still wasn't worth a piss.

Drank lots of Cisco back in my early teens, too. Those and Boone's were the best cheap drinks to me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We used to drop hard candy in the zima to flavor them, but they still wasn't worth a piss.

Drank lots of Cisco back in my early teens, too. Those and Boone's were the best cheap drinks to me.
OMG Cisco

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I didn't drink a ton in high school, but when I did it was generally not beer, which is weird because that's about all I drink now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's funny as shit you know that.
We were prob buying from the same store, coming from Log Cabin it was the one on the left that sold kegs

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We drank a metric shit-ton of budweiser when I was growing up.

The boonesfarm and winecoolers were for the chicks. A bottle of strawberry boonesfarm and a mixed tape of Journey, Bon Jovi, White Snake, etc... ballads was pretty much a guarantee you were gonna get lucky.

Top Bottom