The Beer Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I want to try one of those Kentucky Stouts but my cheapness will not allow me to pay $13 for a 4-pack of beer.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I want to try one of those Kentucky Stouts but my cheapness will not allow me to pay $13 for a 4-pack of beer.
Just think about how much you'd spend buying 4 drinks in a bar/club.

Now you're money ahead and you don't have to listen to the shitty music.

vince

Not So New Member
Time to revive this thing. If you live in the Dallas area, make sure you treat yourself to Local Buzz by 4 Corners. El Super Bee is pretty good too.

vince

Not So New Member
Now that I live on the east coast I've been ordering Yuengling. It's a cheap beer but it's not available in Texas.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Is it just me or does anyone else think this years Dogfish 120 isn't as good as it usually is? I'm not sure what's different it just seems...off.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Is it just me or does anyone else think this years Dogfish 120 isn't as good as it usually is? I'm not sure what's different it just seems...off.
The bark sounds a little different.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
If you're ever in the Detroit area, Oberon seems like a pretty good day beer...

vince

Not So New Member
Oh shit it's out? I have been lurking around the specialty stores trying to see if they have it but nothing in my area thus far.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Now that I live on the east coast I've been ordering Yuengling. It's a cheap beer but it's not available in Texas.
Your in ATL, so you've gotta drink Sweetwater 420.

Drink up, beeyotch!

That's how we say "Cheers" in GA.

vince

Not So New Member
Your in ATL, so you've gotta drink Sweetwater 420.

Drink up, beeyotch!

That's how we say "Cheers" in GA.
I've tried it. Definitely not a bad tasting beer. I like their Grass Monkey brew better though.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh shit it's out? I have been lurking around the specialty stores trying to see if they have it but nothing in my area thus far.
Sorry to say but you might have missed it, it hit stores here a couple months ago

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom