Thanksgiving Gameday chatter thread | Redskins vs Cowboys | 11-24-2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
championship offense but this defense sucks arse
Eh, I knew that would be the immediate reaction but the Skins have one of the best offenses in football right now. We just need to get healthy in the secondary. Church should be coming back next week.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
WTH, why is Norman and Dez getting chippy after the game? Jesus.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
championship offense but this defense sucks arse
This defense cannot be counted on to win us games, but I do think they'd have fared a bit better if we had the entire secondary available.

And Marinelli needs to get his head out of his ass and cut it out with all these 3 man rushes.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
10-1 and 10 straight is amazing anytime. With a rookie QB and RB its unbelievable.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They're defensive front is the best we faced
I honestly think they are the second best team in the NFC. I know the Giants are ahead of them in the standings but the Skins are just far more dangerous in my opinion.

Glad Dez isn't out their exchanging jerseys with Norman. Hate that shit.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
This defense cannot be counted on to win us games, but I do think they'd have fared a bit better if we had the entire secondary available.

And Marinelli needs to get his head out of his ass and cut it out with all these 3 man rushes.
yeah I have no idea what he was thinking with the 3 man DL in the 4th. Not like we have much pass rush to begin with but that just guaranteed Cousins would have all day to pick us apart.

But it is a good point that we have some injuries and hopefully those guys will come back for the final stretch and playoffs.

Cotton

Staff member
Because Norman is one of those scumbag types.
He is a douchebag. Dez was trying to back up and that idiot kept on him. Stupid shit.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Eh, I knew that would be the immediate reaction but the Skins have one of the best offenses in football right now. We just need to get healthy in the secondary. Church should be coming back next week.
but 3 straight TD's was a bit much. It was almost a foregone conclusion they'd win if they had recovered the onside kick.

dallen

Senior Tech
Need to finish this shit so I can get back to my MCU marathon

Cotton

Staff member
~clearing notifications~ :towel

Top Bottom