Texas Senate approves drug testing for welfare

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
My vague drunken point was just that I think it's dumb that marijuana is illegal. I am actually for drug testing for illegal substances in this spot but marijuana shouldn't be one of them.

D

Deuce

My vague drunken point was just that I think it's dumb that marijuana is illegal. I am actually for drug testing for illegal substances in this spot but marijuana shouldn't be one of them.
I absolutely agree with you that it should be legal, but since it isn't I have no problem with it being tested for.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I absolutely agree with you that it should be legal, but since it isn't I have no problem with it being tested for.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying... Since it is illegal it should tested for. Just retarded that its illegal.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So nobody wants to discuss how easy it is to pass the initial test and still use these funds to toke afterwards.
It is like the receipt that was posted for people who used food stamps that bought steak and lobster with it. It is wrong...what more is there to discuss? Random testing while on the food stamp/WIC/welfare system could help curb that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I can't normally handle these debates, but when Schmitty chimes in I'm grabbing my mother humping popcorn.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I just wish he would post a Youtube vid or an audio file...when I see his super long posts I skip to the next one.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It is like the receipt that was posted for people who used food stamps that bought steak and lobster with it. It is wrong...what more is there to discuss? Random testing while on the food stamp/WIC/welfare system could help curb that.
A time limit for being on the system would help.

If you've been on welfare for 6 months, the benefits go down a certain percentage.

You still haven't found a job after 3 more months? You're gonna get even less help.

People who refuse to help themselves deserve no help.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

If you've been on welfare for 6 months, the benefits go down a certain percentage.

You still haven't found a job after 3 more months? You're gonna get even less help.

I think that's good place to continue this reform. We have to do something. Texas alone handing out 90 mill a year? Holy retardo, Batman.

Carp

DCC 4Life

That is a good idea actually. Maybe you are becoming some kind of super human intelligent being due to black mold exposure. I've seen District 9...just know it does not end well for you.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

I like this. If somebody is physically and mentally able to work, put them on the clock. They'll only get gov't assistance for so long, so they better start doing something to help themselves.

Playmaker

Brand New Member
Apologies to KBrown and the conservative thing, I got him mixed up with VA Cowboy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I just wish he would post a Youtube vid or an audio file...when I see his super long posts I skip to the next one.
Just for you. The short version is that those who only take from the economy and produce nothing put the system in a constant deficit state.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Thats my point its not random testing its a one time deal so pass the initial test, and you can toke all you want.

Top Bottom