Texans Stuff...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We're 32nd in defense getting turnovers.

That is not healthy.
It’s also flukish considering we’ve gotten some decent coverage and pressure. Our DBs mainly lack the knack, and our front seven isn’t smacking the ball enough.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But he yells a lot and people think it is making a difference.
Seems like no matter who our coordinator is we suck at creating turnovers. And yet the same players when they leave Dallas create turnovers with other teams.

It's like we are just cursed.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know I was just joking.

But seriously Carr leaves Dallas and promptly has 4 picks. Barry Church leaves Dallas and promptly has 4 picks.

I wonder when the last time Dallas was even in the top 15 of the NFL in creating turnovers.

Last edited:

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I know I was just joking.

But seriously Carr leaves Dallas and promptly has 4 picks. Barry Church leaves Dallas and promptly has 4 picks.

I wonder when the last time Dallas was even in the top 15 of the NFL in creating turnovers.
2016 they were tied for 9th. Last year they ranked 16th

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I see Jerry as one of the problems but I dont see the coaching aspect as being something he is actually hands on involved. He used to be a refuge for players who wanted to go around the coach but that is not in tact anymore. As General Manager he was abysmal with personnel matters but that area of the organization has been spread out to a degree. Jones isn’t the same millstone he once was but he still tends to get some things all skewed especially in the PR process.

You honestly cant see where Jerry is the problem?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I see Jerry as one of the problems but I dont see the coaching aspect as being something he is actually hands on involved. He used to be a refuge for players who wanted to go around the coach but that is not in tact anymore. As General Manager he was abysmal with personnel matters but that area of the organization has been spread out to a degree. Jones isn’t the same millstone he once was but he still tends to get some things all skewed especially in the PR process.
The fact that he shields his pet and is ok with keeping a subpar coach on at any cost is a major problem.

Top Bottom