Super Bowl XLVIII Gameday Chatter Thread| 2/2/14

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
About to make some Japanese clear soup.

That's right, on SB Sunday. Fuck the police.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

I couldn't tell if Phil was being serious or not, but I guess he was.
I was trying to go along with the joke, but he made it impossible to follow. I know why now.

data

Forbes #1
I was trying to go along with the joke, but he made it impossible to follow. I know why now.
It wasn't supposed to be a joke. I was sincerely asking why the weird angle because I thought Iamtdg took that photo of his own TV.

I thought Iamtdg was trying to hide something embarrassing hanging on his wall from being in the photo.

:lol

Carl

RIP Brother
Not Buffalo Wild Wings, but The Beats by Dre headphones commercial where angry fans are yelling at Lebron James or Colin Kaepernick or whoever.
Isn't that a ripoff of a Bernie Taupin Lyric? If so, does he get paid? Not sure how that works.

data

Forbes #1
Isn't that a ripoff of a Bernie Taupin Lyric? If so, does he get paid? Not sure how that works.
Copyright benefits, like marriage benefits, work differently if you're gay like Elton John.

Carl

RIP Brother
The golf is getting interesting. Bubba trying to win in-spite of himself. 190,000 people in attendance yesterday.

Carp

DCC 4Life
This Obama/O'Reilly interview is way out of place here.

data

Forbes #1
If Peyton Manning wins the Super Bowl, he still plays next year

D

Deuce

Nothing says Super Sunday like an interview between the POTUS and his arch enemy.

data

Forbes #1
For those that missed it earlier, Brett Favre interview is being replayed on NFLN

Top Bottom