Same thing with that Sara Barielles song

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'm so sick of hearing that Bruno Mars song from that Pepsi commercial

Same thing with that Sara Barielles song
Honestly, I want to see you be brave.

data

Forbes #1
Will the NFL come back to New York/Jersey?

I think they will.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Will the NFL come back to New York/Jersey?

I think they will.
I'm sure they will...seems very successful, just glad weather is not a factor. I will still always take a dome or warm weather stadium any day though.

Now Denver is chirping about wanting one...I'm sure Pittsburgh and Philly will eventually want in on that gravy train.

data

Forbes #1
How did Andre Reed get in the HOF over Tim Brown?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Dont know who to pull for today. Like both teams and the season they have had. Guess I will just pull for the commercials to not dissappoint and just enjoy the game.

data

Forbes #1
Now Denver is chirping about wanting one...I'm sure Pittsburgh and Philly will eventually want in on that gravy train.
Other cold cities will chirp, but they ain't New York City and Met Life Stadium holds >80k.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I have always liked the Broncos, dating back to Elway...I like Manning too...makes it easy for me to root for them.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have to root for the Broncos today. Between the Red Raiders on the team and Manning, it's a no brainer for me.

data

Forbes #1
I have always liked the Broncos, dating back to Elway...I like Manning too...makes it easy for me to root for them.
I'm kinda torn - I actually want Peyton to get a second ring because he still gets a helluva lot of criticism.

On other hand, living in 49ers country, I'd love to see the hurt in 49ers fans. If the Seahawks lose, it'd kinda no harm-no foul. With a SB win, it's Bradie bottle locked.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dont know who to pull for today. Like both teams and the season they have had. Guess I will just pull for the commercials to not dissappoint and just enjoy the game.
Definitely pulling for Seattle. Sick of the Manning talk and I have serious franchise envy for the Seahawks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Definitely pulling for Seattle. Sick of the Manning talk and I have serious franchise envy for the Seahawks.
Your hatred for Manning in not healthy... nor called for.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'm kinda torn - I actually want Peyton to get a second ring because he still gets a helluva lot of criticism.

On other hand, living in 49ers country, I'd love to see the hurt in 49ers fans. If the Seahawks lose, it'd kinda no harm-no foul. With a SB win, it's Bradie bottle locked.
I hate Carroll...no matter how many blind kids he helps.

Top Bottom