Super Bowl LI Gameday Chatter | Patriots v. Falcons | 2/5/17

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn.

Malcolm Butler fell down like his had money on this or he was shot by a sniper.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Man Bill Belichick is one dumb Pete Carroll decision away from staring 0-4 in his last 4 Super Bowls dead in the face.

That decision by Carroll may be the one that propels Brady to best QB ever too. Cause if he had won those first three but then lost 4 straight, you probably don't remember him the same way.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Brady and the Pats "O" not sharp.

Let's hope this is the end of the line for him as an elite offensive force at age 40 practically.
They lack elite talent and have for a long time.

It's actually quite impressive that they've had so much success with a bunch of role players.

If I were a Pats fan, I'd feel cheated. I know Bekichick is great and all, but he just doesn't believe he needs elite guys and he's wrong. Had they sprinkled in a true playmaker here and there over the years, the Pats probably have 6 SB wins by now.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Man Bill Belichick is one dumb Pete Carroll decision away from staring 0-4 in his last 4 Super Bowls dead in the face.

That decision by Carroll may be the one that propels Brady to best QB ever too. Cause if he had won those first three but then lost 4 straight, you probably don't remember him the same way.
Yup.

They were beyond lucky to win that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Stranger Things Season Two teaser has been the highlight of the evening.

Stars

DCC 4Life
New England wasn't prepared for this game. Sad!

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
3rd and 2? Why run? Pass the ball.

Oh...wait...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Joe Buck cunt voice "New England football!".

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
3rd and 1 and you pass it from the shotgun.

Maybe I'm the one who just doesn't understand modern day football, but I line up there and and pound it up the gut.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Maybe I'm the one who just doesn't understand modern day football, but I line up there and and pound it up the gut.
Or at least give the impression of a run. I agree.

D

Deuce

Especially with how Freeman has had lanes to run all game. This is just a team getting fat and happy and not thinking about closing things out.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Meltdown strip sack on 3rd and 1 from shotgun formation might cost Atlanta the game. What idiots!

Top Bottom