Sturm: The Cowboys have talked about every option for three key players but now they must make decision

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I would rather have Moore than Robinson.

But I am sure that little Kentucky fetish we have shown lately will make us display a lot more interest in Robinson.

To me, he's more of a gadgety guy than a player who could line up outside. We need that now we have dumped Cooper.
Unfortunately I think Moore goes in the second and possibly before our pick. Moore in the third was my hope but I think he goes before then. I think the first two rounds are going to go some mix of OL, TE, LB. In that order of priority.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Unfortunately I think Moore goes in the second and possibly before our pick. Moore in the third was my hope but I think he goes before then. I think the first two rounds are going to go some mix of OL, TE, LB. In that order of priority.
Probably. So Treylon Burks in the 1st then!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would rather have Moore than Robinson.

But I am sure that little Kentucky fetish we have shown lately will make us display a lot more interest in Robinson.

To me, he's more of a gadgety guy than a player who could line up outside. We need that now we have dumped Cooper.
Ceedee is best from the slot. I'd rather get an outside guy who can run fucking routes and get separation.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably. So Treylon Burks in the 1st then!
I don't dislike Burks but I dislike him for us. Watch us take an injured Williams. The WRs can call themselves the blown knee boys.

But seriously Williams seems like Jerry's cup of tea. He will say he has seen the medical and is a steal.

Top Bottom