Sturm: DQ Report, Wildcard - Beaten same way again

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Just once, I’d love to see the media just bludgeon PT Barnum about their failures to address tons of issues in this roster. Mazi’s failure. Failure at RB. Failure to add help for Parsons. Failure to address the LB position.
Just beat that scabbed over drooping skin huckster piece of shit with questions until he cries uncle.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Just once, I’d love to see the media just bludgeon PT Barnum about their failures to address tons of issues in this roster. Mazi’s failure. Failure at RB. Failure to add help for Parsons. Failure to address the LB position.
Just beat that scabbed over drooping skin huckster piece of shit with questions until he cries uncle.
Person probably wouldn't have a job or access very long.

Jerry wouldn't be comfortable.,

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just wish someone would. No one holds Jerry accountable which is the root of a lot of our problems.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I just wish someone would. No one holds Jerry accountable which is the root of a lot of our problems.
This is truly the issue with this franchise. None of the media hold him accountable and they haven’t for a long time. The few that tried were banished and kept away from any team related stuff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Uh, he is dodging press right now for a reason.

Top Bottom